We wanted to create something personal that could be executed through the design, yet design something unique that had a point of difference.
- We decided to bring in the story of their family farm and illustrated a design that told a story. This included their house, their fields, olive trees, tractors, sheep, right down to the family members and their dog.
- We wanted to keep it minimalist, there was no distraction when communicating the main messaging. Also when placed alongside other brands, we wanted to emphasise on the simplicity.
- We kept the palette black and white and used an accent colour to segment each product, this was so they looked part of a family yet showcased they were different products.
- On top of that, we used the accent colours to highlight individual elements on each box to create a bit of difference.
- We kept the lines on the fields continuous so when placed side by side on the shelf, the pattern would run over into the next box.
- We also carried the design across to the olive oil bottle labels as well as the Olive Oil soaps they produce in collaboration with The Soapstress.
- We then carried the same look and feel across to their marketing material which included their website, social media pages and email marketing.